Icon Processors of VT (“Icon”) owns and operates this Website. The terms and conditions set forth in this document govern your relationship with Icon and your use of the website located at www.cbdstat.care (“Website”).
BY ACCESSING OR USING ANY PART OF THE WEB SITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS TOU. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE SO BOUND, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE WEB SITE.
INTERNET TECHNOLOGY AND THE APPLICABLE LAWS, RULES, AND REGULATIONS CHANGE FREQUENTLY. ACCORDINGLY, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO THIS TOU AT ANY TIME. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE WEB SITE CONSTITUTES ASSENT TO ANY NEW OR MODIFIED PROVISION OF THIS TOU THAT MAY BE POSTED ON THE WEB SITE.
2. ACCESS TO THIS SITE. THIS SITE IS INTENDED FOR USERS EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. IF YOU ARE UNDER EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE, DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THIS SITE FOR ANY REASON AND PLEASE EXIT THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY. ASK YOUR PARENT OR GUARDIAN TO ACCESS THIS SITE FOR YOU.
YOU MUST BE OF LEGAL AGE REQUIRED BY THE STATE OR PROVINCE YOU ARE IN TO PURCHASE OUR PRODUCTS. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO KNOW WHETHER YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO PURCHASE OUR PRODUCTS.
3. USE OF THIS SITE. You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes. Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via email, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including of an Icon or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as of other members or visitors to this site, is prohibited. You may not upload to, post, distribute, or otherwise publish or transmit through this site any content or material of any kind which is unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, profane, threatening, derogatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or which we otherwise deem objectionable, or which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
You may access and use this website for purposes expressly permitted by Icon. You may not use it for any other purposes, including commercial purposes such as co-branding, framing, or hyper-links, without the express prior written permission of an authorized representative of Icon. For purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “co-branding” means displaying a name, logo, trademark, trade name or other means of attribution or identification of any party in such a manner as to reasonably give a user the impression that such other party has the right to display, publish, or distribute this site or content accessible through this site.
4. GENERAL CONDITIONS. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us. The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
5. HEALTH DISCLAIMER Any statements on this site or any materials, products or supplements Icon distributes or sells have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”). Neither the products nor the ingredients in any of the products available on the site have been approved or endorsed by the FDA or any regulatory agency. The products on the site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this site or other materials we may provide to you are designed for educational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. This information should not be used to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting a doctor. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, we suggest consulting with a physician before using any of our products.
THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH PROFESSIONAL WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING A MEDICAL CONDITION.
You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information in Company materials or provided by any Company representative, none of which information is intended to be a substitute for medical diagnosis, advice or treatment. If you are considering making any changes to your lifestyle, diet or nutrition, including taking any nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, you should consult with your doctor or other health care provider before doing so. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Neither the Company nor its representatives is providing any medical advice, and none should be inferred, from any ideas, suggestions, testimonials or other information set forth on this website or in other Company materials or provided over the phone or in email correspondence. All of the information on this website, whether historical in nature or forward-looking, speaks only as of the date the information is posted on this site, and Icon does not undertake any obligation to update such information after it is posted or to remove such information from this site if it is not or no longer accurate or complete.
8. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS. You agree that your use of the Site is subject to the TOU in this Agreement. The term “User” refers to any person who accesses the Site. You are only authorized to use the Site if you agree to abide by all applicable laws and to the TOU in this Agreement. Please read this Agreement carefully. If you do not agree with the TOU, you should leave the Site.
Icon may modify the TOU in this Agreement from time to time, with or without notice to you, and such modifications shall be effective upon posting by Icon on the Site. You agree to be bound by any changes to the TOU when you use the Site after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review the TOU in this Agreement regularly to ensure that you are updated as to any changes.Icon may modify the TOU in this Agreement from time to time, with or without notice to you, and such modifications shall be effective upon posting by Icon on the Site. You agree to be bound by any changes to the TOU when you use the Site after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review the TOU in this Agreement regularly to ensure that you are updated as to any changes.
This Agreement, and any posted revisions to the TOU in this Agreement, shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Site.
9. PROHIBITED CONDUCT. In your use of the Web Site and the Services, you may not: (i) infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any party; (ii) defame, abuse, harass, stalk any individual, or disrupt or interfere with the security or use of the Services, the Web Site or any web sites linked to the Web Site; (iii) interfere with or damage the Web Site or Services, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial of service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology; (iv) attempt to use another user's account, impersonate another person or entity, misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, including (without limitation) the Website or create or use a false identity; (v) attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Web Site or portions of the Website that are restricted from general access; (vi) engage, directly or indirectly, in transmission of "spam," chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited solicitation; (vii) collect, manually or through an automatic process, information about other users without their express consent or other information relating to the Web Site or the Services; (viii) use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing the Icon name, trademarks, or product names; (ix) advertise, offer to sell, or sell any goods or services, except as expressly permitted by the Website; (x) engage in any activity that interferes with any third party's ability to use or enjoy the Web Site or Services; or (xi) assist any third party in engaging in any activity prohibited by this TOU.
You further agree that you will not: (a) commit or encourage a criminal offense; (b) transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material that is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of an obligation of confidence or that is in any way offensive or obscene; (c) hack into any aspect of the Service; (d) corrupt data; (e) cause annoyance to other users; (f) infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; (g) send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or (h) attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Any breach of this provision may constitute a criminal offense and Icon will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
Icon will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
10. TERMS OF SALE. Placing an order for products means that you are offering to purchase that product on and subject to the following terms and conditions of sale.
All purchasers must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and must possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to Icon. Placement of an order indicates that you represent and warrant (1) that all of the information that you provide to Icon are true and accurate; (2) that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order; and (3) that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods ordered.
All orders placed on this Website are subject to: (a) product availability; and (b) Icon’s confirmation of the order quantity and price. Icon retains the right to refuse any orders. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes. Product shipment may vary according to availability and is subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which Icon will not be responsible.
(a) Our Contract. When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgment email confirming receipt of your order: this is not an acceptance of your order. No contract is formed until Icon transmit an email confirmation that the goods that you ordered have been shipped to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation email sent at the time of shipment will be included in the contract formed.
(b) Pricing and Availability. Errors in product details, descriptions and prices may occur despite efforts to ensure accuracy. If Icon discovers an error in the price of any goods that you have ordered, then Icon will inform you regarding the error, and you will have the option of either reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If Icon is unable to contact you, then Icon will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel the order after you have already paid for the goods, then you will receive a full refund. Delivery costs are in addition to product prices.
(c) Payment. On receipt of your order, Icon will seek authorization for payment from your card issuer. Your card will be debited upon receipt of that authorization, and funds received will be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods you have ordered for purchase.
11. PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (IF APPLICABLE). Icon offers federally legal industrial hemp products that are produced in accordance with the 2018 United States Farm Bill. Our products are compliant with several State Department of Agriculture agencies and are independently verified by third party labs to contain less than 0.3% THC. The United States Farm Bill defines hemp as a Cannabis plant containing less than 0.3% THC on a dry weight basis. We make no guarantee as to the lawfulness of any product offered on our website or that you will be able to pass a drug test after using products available on our website. If you have any questions regarding the legality of industrial hemp in your jurisdiction, please consult your attorney.
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
12. HYPERLINKS. This website may contain links to third-party websites. The Company provides these hyperlinks as a convenience only and does not sponsor or endorse any of these sites or their contents. The Company is not responsible for the content of and does not make any representations or warranties regarding the content or materials on, such linked third-party websites. If you decide to access or rely on information at a linked third-party website, you do so at your own risk.
Icon has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Icon. Nonetheless, Icon seeks to protect the integrity of its website, and therefore requests any feedback on sites to which it links, including if a specific link does not work.
13. TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS. The material and content of this site, including but not limited to text, logos, photo graphics and code (collectively “Content”) are protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights, and these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or developed in the future. All Content is copyrighted as a collective work under international copyright laws and is the property of or licensed by Icon, and we own a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such Content.
Trademarks, service marks, logos, graphics, images, HTML, codes, multimedia clips, Java codes, button icons, banners, and software appearing in this site are our property or the property of the party that provided the trademarks, service marks, logos or copyrighted material to us. Icon and any party that provided any of the foregoing to us, retain all rights with respect to any of our or their respective trademarks, service marks, logos and copyrighted material appearing in this site. Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits us. No material or any other portions of this website may be copied, duplicated or reproduced without written consent.
14. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by Icon and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
In no case shall Icon, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdiction do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdiction, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
15. Use of Service. We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
16. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY DISCLAIMER. Any trademarks/names or copyrighted materials on this Website are owned by the respective trademark owners or copyright holders. Where a trademark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to Icon.
18. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY. In no event shall any indemnified parties be liable for any actual, consequential, incidental, direct, indirect, punitive, exemplary, special, or other damages, including without limitation loss of revenue or income, profits, value or use, pain and suffering, or similar damages, even if the company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. No person is authorized on behalf of Icon to give any other representations, or to modify or extend the limited warranties provided on this website, or to assume any other liability in connection with this website or the products offered for sales by Icon. In no event shall the collective or total liability of the indemnified parties to any party for any claim (regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, warranty, tort or otherwise, excluding willful misconduct or gross negligence) exceed the price paid for the product or service which gives rise to such claim.
Icon shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for any use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site.
Applicable law may restrict the use or extent of limitations or exclusions to liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitations and exclusions may not apply in full to you. Nonetheless, in no event will Icon liability for products purchased from this site exceed the price paid for such products, including any shipping and handling charges.
19. TETRAHYDROCANNABINOL DISCLAIMER Icon industrial-hemp derived supplements, and the majority of industrial-hemp products on the market, contain a naturally occurring trace amount of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). The amount of THC in our products never exceeds 0.3% concentration by weight, per state and federal regulations and definitions of industrial hemp, and while it is highly unlikely that one would fail a traditional drug test from using our products, that possibility cannot be ruled out. Taking excessive amounts of industrial hemp products, the type or method of drug test utilized, and an employer’s or organization’s requirements and policies, among other things, are factors that may influence drug test results. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions and placing an order with us, you are indicating that you understand that failing a drug test is a possibility when using industrial hemp products, and that you waive the right to make a claim against Icon for any matters related to any drug test you take or the results of any such drug test, including the loss of employment or any employment opportunity or the imposition of a civil or criminal penalty.
20. LOCAL JURISDICTIONS/BUYER’S COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAWS. Icon makes no representations that the products available through this website will be available or appropriate in every jurisdiction in which this website may be accessed. To the best of Icon's knowledge, it operates legally under both state and federal law; however, it is impossible for the Company to be aware of the laws and regulations of all local jurisdiction (e.g. municipalities and counties) relating to industrial hemp-derived products.Icon isn’t responsible for any potential legal matters that may arise due to such local regulations.
You are solely responsible for compliance with any laws governing the purchase and use of the products available through Icon website or a website linked to Icon website. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AS THE PURCHASER AND/OR USER, NOT ICON, TO ASCERTAIN AND OBEY ALL APPLICABLE LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL LAWS REGARDING THE POSSESSION AND USE OF ANY ITEM OR PRODUCT OFFERED BY ICON OR BY A WEBSITE LINKED TO ICON WEBSITE. IF YOU ARE UNSURE, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL OR STATE AUTHORITIES BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER. BY PLACING AN ORDER, YOU INDICATE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE it is your sole responsibility as buyer to determine if industrial hemp derived products are legal according to the laws that apply to you and represent and warrant that you have read this disclaimer and that all products purchased will be used in a lawful manner and that you are of legal age to purchase and use such products. You understand and agree that the limitations on liability set forth above applies to the foregoing.
21. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. This site and, except as provided in the following sentence, the materials and products offered on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. Icon warrants that all Icon products purchased on this site, at the time of shipment, will not be adulterated, and will contain the ingredients specified for the products as labeled.
Icon makes no warranty with respect to products, services or this website that is not set forth in writing in these terms and conditions, and specifically disclaims and excludes, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, any and all other representations and warranties of any kind, express or implied, arising by operation of law or otherwise, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The remedies provided in these terms and conditions are exclusive, and Icon expressly and specifically disclaims, and the customer irrevocably waives the right to seek, all other remedies. Some states restrict the use or extent of limitations or exclusions regarding warranties, so the foregoing limitations may not apply in full to you.
22. DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS.
(A) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. WE PROVIDE THE WEB SITE, THE PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE PRODUCTS, THE WEB SITE, THE SERVICES, ITS USE, ANY INFORMATION ON IT: (I) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE, (II) WILL BE FREE OF DEFECTS, INACCURACIES OR ERRORS, (III) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR (IV) WILL OPERATE IN THE CONFIGURATION OR WITH OTHER HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE YOU USE. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THOSE MADE EXPRESSLY IN THIS TOU, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
(B) DISCLAIMER OF FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS. THIS WEB SITE MAY CONTAIN FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS THAT REFLECT OUR CURRENT EXPECTATION REGARDING FUTURE EVENTS AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT. THE FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS INVOLVE RISKS AND UNCERTAINTIES. ACTUAL DEVELOPMENTS OR RESULTS COULD DIFFER MATERIALLY FROM THOSE PROJECTED AND DEPEND ON A NUMBER OF FACTORS, SOME OF WHICH ARE OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL.
(C) HEALTH RELATED INFORMATION. WE PROVIDE INFORMATION ON THE WEB SITE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. IT IS NOT MEANT AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE ADVICE OF A DOCTOR OR OTHER HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL. YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEB SITE FOR DIAGNOSING OR TREATING A MEDICAL CONDITION. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY READ ALL PRODUCT INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO USE.
(D) PRODUCTS. ALL PRODUCTS ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURERS, DISTRIBUTORS, AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY, PROVIDED IN THE PRODUCT PACKAGING. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE, CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY CODES, OR MISAPPROPRIATION.
(E) EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RELATING TO LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR LOSS OF GOODWILL) ARISING OUT OF, RELATING TO OR CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE WEB SITE OR PRODUCTS, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION ON WHICH THEY ARE BASED, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OCCURRING.
(F) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING FROM, RELATING TO, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS TOU (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS RELATING TO THE WEB SITE, OR THE PRODUCTS) EXCEED THE GREATER OF $100 OR THE AMOUNT THAT YOU PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS..
23. TYPOGRAPHICAL AND INADVERTENT ERRORS. In the event that a Icon product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Icon reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that at the incorrect price, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Icon shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price charged to you.
24. ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS. Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel transactions if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice.
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
25. FORCE MAJEURE. You acknowledge and understand that if the Web Site is unable to provide the Products as a result of a force majeure event the Website will not be in breach of any of its obligations towards You under these Terms of Service. A force majeure event means any event beyond the control of the Website. THE WEBSITE SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER FORM OF LIABILITY FOR FAILING TO PERFORM ITS OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH FAILURE IS AS A RESULT OF A FORCE MAJEURE EVENT.
26. DOMESTIC USE; EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. We control the Web Site from our offices within the United States of America. We make no representation that the Web Site or its content (including, without limitation, any products or services available on or through the Web Site) are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Users who access the Web Site from outside the United States of America do so on their own initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with local laws, if applicable. Further, the United States export control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No content from the Web Site may be downloaded in violation of United States law.
27. ARBITRATION. All disputes arising out of or relating to this TOU (including its formation, performance or alleged breach) or your use of the Web Site will be exclusively resolved under confidential binding arbitration held in Burlington, Vermont before and in accordance with the Rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award will be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this TOU will be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this TOU, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we will have the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in state or federal court located in Burlington, Vermont to enforce this TOU or prevent an infringement of a third party's rights. In the event equitable relief is sought, each party hereby irrevocably submits to the personal jurisdiction of such court.
28. WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION RIGHTS. BY ENTERING INTO THIS TOU, YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE TO JOIN CLAIMS WITH THOSE OF OTHERS IN THE FORM OF A CLASS ACTION OR SIMILAR PROCEDURAL DEVICE. ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF, RELATING TO, OR CONNECTED WITH THIS TOU MUST BE ASSERTED INDIVIDUALLY.
29. LIMITATIONS OF ACTIONS. You acknowledge and agree that, regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action you may have arising out of, relating to, or connected with your use of the Web Site, must be filed within one calendar year after such claim or cause of action arises, or forever be barred.
31. SEVERABILITY. In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
32. TERMINATION. The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes. These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
33. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to the Products and Services offered constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
34. GOVERNING LAW. These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Vermont in the United States, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, and venue for any suit, action or proceeding filed by any party with respect to the subject matter of these Terms, will be in the federal or state courts located in Chittenden County, Vermont.
35. CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
36. CONTACT INFORMATION. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.